231 Maple Ave. Cheshire, CT 06410
R.W. Hine was founded at its Maple Ave. site in 1910
by Raymond Walter Hine. The store has been expanded
many times over the years. It now encompasses over
20,000 square feet of retail space and storage and
stocks over 30,000 items. The store is still family owned
and continues to rely upon a long-standing tradition of
services, integrity, and quality products that has cemented
its special relationships with its customers over the years.
© 2004 -R.W. Hine - All Rights Reserved.
Page Design by RP Design